Street Light & Road Repair

Sierra Dawn Estates HOA does not maintain its own streets or street lights. If a bulb is out or a light is not functioning properly, please call City of Hemet Public Works if the pole is the shorter pole at 951-765-2360. (Please have the number from the light pole (it is on the pole)  and address or cross streets) If the City of Hemet says that it  is not the system, you can then call So Cal Edison  at 800-655-4555 to report it. 

All Street repairs and Street Signs are with the City of Hemet Public Works.